2021 Festive 500 - Day 8

 

Done. And Done. And DONE.

  • Day 8: December 31
    • Target: 50 km
    • Achieved: 58 km
    • Method: 
    • Nutrition: 2 bottles of Skratch Labs Orange, 2 package of Skratch Labs Sour Cherry chews, 1 Nutella Hammer Gel.
    • Good: Frikkin' finished and finished stronger than I expected.
    • Bad: I am done (finished the F500), and I am done (finished the January Fondo), and I am DONE - do not want to look at the bike for at least a few days.
    • Ugly: Ugly doesn't matter, I'm done for awhile.
That, as they say, is a wrap. I'll probably do one more after-action report to think through how things went and what I might have done differently.  But all in all, it's been a successful week. 

There is pizza dough proofing in the kitchen, for pizza dinner to follow, and there is a Balvenie 15 year portwood single malt in the glass next to me.

Happy New Year!

Comments